VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry this is being a little silly but.....

Go down

Sorry this is being a little silly but..... Empty Sorry this is being a little silly but.....

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 pm

I noticed the self harm and suicide sections have been added.

Under the Self harm it says something like "hurting yourself is not cool, we are here to help" we it seems like saying its not cool could make people feel that slight bit worse. Could we not have something like "Self Harming? or Thinking about it?, come here to talk.

I dunno but I thought I would just maybe point that out.

Back to top Go down

Sorry this is being a little silly but..... Empty Re: Sorry this is being a little silly but.....

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

i just added it yesterday. can you come up with something better and send it to me in a pm?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sorry this is being a little silly but..... Empty Re: Sorry this is being a little silly but.....

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 am

We are here to help you with anything doing with self harm

Revised Version

We are here to help you with anything to do with self harm

The other version just did not sound right.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 am

yep, so is all good?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 am

yes sorry just being a bit picky lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 pm

fixed. and locked. Lock
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum