VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts

+10
Miss Ginger
blueshark
Kaytlin
Sapphire
smallbutpowerful
KarmaChameleon
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Princess Sarah
Jess
Short Circuit
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghosts Empty Ghosts

Post by Short Circuit Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am

Do you believe in them?
Have you seen one?
Is it just a figment of someones imagination?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:54 am

yes
yes
Yes

Last edited by The Assassin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my answers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:06 pm

No
No
Yes
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 pm

yes
yes
no

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 pm

No
No
Yes
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Can you please expand on your answers? This is a debate not a Q&A session
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm

most people think im crazy when i say this, but i believe in ghosts. at first i didnt believe in ghosts until a few years ago when i saw one myself. I didn't mention it to my parents because i didnt want them to think i was crazy, but a couple weeks after i saw it, my dad told us that he thought he saw a ghost, and what he described was exactly what i saw. Then a while after that, my older brother and mom both saw the same thing. So this is why i believe in ghosts, and i don't believe that it is just a figment of someone's imagination, because my dad described the same thing i saw when i didn't even tell him about it.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Do you believe in them? Maybe
Have you seen one? You never know.
Is it just a figment of someones imagination? Possibly.

How could you not know that your best friend isn't a ghost?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 pm

^^^^Because you can touch, and talk and they don't do anything un-natural^^^ Also I think they would tell you....
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by smallbutpowerful Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Ya I am sure that you could tell if your friend is a ghost ...........and if your friend was a ghost that would be very freaky and weird
smallbutpowerful
smallbutpowerful
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Kyle wrote:Can you please expand on your answers? This is a debate not a Q&A session

once you die, you die. how is it possible to leave an imprint of yourself? how can ghosts exist? where is the evidence? I've never seen one so yeah I don't believe in them.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm

so because in movies ghosts are all spooky and "ghost" like that means real ghosts are? that also means all aliens are green and look like that, and all people who get married are always happy
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 pm

and of course most people who haven't seen one will think they aren't real. but think of it this way, what if ghosts are just peoples souls and they are just in purgatory. Maybe they are just waiting for God to finish judging them and that's why there are ghosts.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 am

Interesting that some of the "religious" people do not believe in ghosts! Doesn't the holy trinity say "Father, Son and Holy Ghost"?

Anyway, the reason I posted this thread is, since my gran died, I cannot sleep at night, when I get to that half awake, half asleep state, I can feel my gran cuddling me like she used to, and I can also smell her perfume. This frightens the heck out of me, and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, or is it I just that I cannot accept that she has gone.

Am I crazy?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 am

Kyle wrote: Interesting that some of the "religious" people do not believe in ghosts! Doesn't the holy trinity say "Father, Son and Holy Ghost"?

Please do not stereotype all Christians as one. Catholics, Episcopalians, and Lutherans say that. I however don't. Some people believe that they are all the same thing. Some people believe that Jesus and God are the same thing. I really have no idea what the holy ghost is. But, this isn't a religious debate, so let's TRY to keep religion out of it.

Kyle wrote: Anyway, the reason I posted this thread is, since my gran died, I cannot sleep at night, when I get to that half awake, half asleep state, I can feel my gran cuddling me like she used to, and I can also smell her perfume. This frightens the heck out of me, and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, or is it I just that I cannot accept that she has gone.

That's either hallucination, lucid dreaming, or that's your granny. Lucky you, man. I wish my grandpa would come back to help me.

My mother said the night her dad died, she smelled her grandma's perfume, and say her dad there. In her dream of course. I also believe people can come back to help us in dreams.

Kyle wrote: Am I crazy?

I wouldn't say so, bud. If you ever need to talk, here I am.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 am

I think no one can prove or disprove that there are ghosts here because we can't see them.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Ninja Yellow Monkey wrote:I think no one can prove or disprove that there are ghosts here because we can't see them.

not necessarily. people say that they have seen them
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I mean like they can't logical or scientifically prove they are there, because people may just believe that their mind is just playing tricks. A word from someone "saying they saw" a ghost may or may not be true, because sometimes it truly isn't there and is just something our mind makes us see if we are tired or paranoid. In other words no physical proof.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Is it that you can't see them, or don't want to see them?

I never saw WWII happen, but know it did
I never saw man walk on the moon, but know they did

I have felt my grandma stroke my hair and give me cuddles since she died, but dare not open my eyes to see if she was there. I know I loved her very much, and miss her dearly, but I would swear down, it actually happened.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

And no one can prove it didn't happen also with the walking on the moon and the war we have physical proof o no one can prove it didn't happen but with ghots it can go either way, because no one can prove that ghosts aren't real but no one can prove they are.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 am

Yes

Yes/No - I've seen things happen that I related to them, but never saw one, really don't wanna either.

No
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaytlin Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes they are real and I have heard one. When I was little my great great grandmother (who is dead) was singing to me. And I also heard one at my aunts she said "why hello there" and I totaly freaked. SO YES THEY ARE REAL!
Kaytlin
Kaytlin
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by blueshark Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I believe that they are real because I saw one.

blueshark
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

I believe they are real too. Multiple family members of mine, plus myself, have seen one.. so that's enough proof for me

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 am

Nope not real. Figments of the imagination.~~~~~That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum