VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont lock or update, old suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Dont lock or update, old suggestions Empty Dont lock or update, old suggestions

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Well I think unless needed, there should be no point in locking them, just for the sake of it, I mean if an issue is there and resolved, then its fine lock it but if it is one of those that has drifted off and never been edited again, I see little point in it.

Also like a post was updated from the 7th of januray basically to lock it, I mean why? I just dont see the point, I mean if the OP has nothing else to say in it, whitch is to be assumed if he is not replied, why lock it if it has not been bumped or posted in for a long time.

Dunno, just noticed it today and did not see why it was locked really

Back to top Go down

Dont lock or update, old suggestions Empty Re: Dont lock or update, old suggestions

Post by Jess Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm

maybe there was some other reason it was locked...if a staff member locks it and you want to know why, you can ask..
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Dont lock or update, old suggestions Empty Re: Dont lock or update, old suggestions

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Jessica wrote:maybe there was some other reason it was locked...if a staff member locks it and you want to know why, you can ask..

at the moderators discretion, of course.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

Well if you are the orignal poster or someone who asks, and the thread does not look like an issue, the persons or person should have the right to know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum