VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site needs to grow up and change its attitude

2 posters

Go down

Did you think what I said was good or bad (please comment if you wish below)

This site needs to grow up and change its attitude I_vote_lcap100%This site needs to grow up and change its attitude I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
This site needs to grow up and change its attitude I_vote_lcap0%This site needs to grow up and change its attitude I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

This site needs to grow up and change its attitude Empty This site needs to grow up and change its attitude

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 am

Now I have been aware that this site has been recnently having some really hard times with friendship and all that.

Fights have been started and shit has been said on all sides.

I have noticed that we have one issue.

Majority of people are RLF (real life friends) and because stuff happens on the outside of this forums, people bring it on here to debate and talk about.

I think that is not on, sure i know nothig about this but I can read and what i am reading is not nice, people are upset and tired and all in all feeling bad.....

So if it is a RL issue and you come on here, leave it at the log on box because most members that are involved are staff and well to be honest if you are acting like 5year olds, how are we ment to follow the rules? if our own moderation team are acting like ***** then how are we ment to behave.

Also when getting into a fight I suggest you see it through because saying "right guys stop" or "stop it now" is only going to make things worse.... but like I said from now on leave it at the log in box (no smart shit about that last line)

Either grow up or dont come on here because I am sick and F-ing tired of this, it has made me not want to log onto VK atleast on other sites you see fall outs but people take them to pm or discuss via VM. They dont make threads going "oh she said this" "my life is hard, you guys dont know whats going on in it".

You work together on this site. look at the vk banner.

This is all I have to say on this matter

Just leave it at the log on box for god sake please.

Edit please be aware that I have only just now read what was in the announcment section so I made this post before I read what was said in there. But still what I said was still valid

Last edited by The Assassin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : LOOK AT POST WHERE IT SAYS EDIT)

Back to top Go down

This site needs to grow up and change its attitude Empty Re: This site needs to grow up and change its attitude

Post by foamy Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 am

Now that you have read the announcement, ima lock this. Pm me or someone else if you want it unlocked. Lock
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

This site needs to grow up and change its attitude Empty Re: This site needs to grow up and change its attitude

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm

There are reasons there are announcements. Please read them (:
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum