VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This stuff (emotional facebook appeals)

5 posters

Go down

This stuff (emotional facebook appeals) Empty This stuff (emotional facebook appeals)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm

some of us want a new house, a new car, a new mobile phone, worry about weight and looks, but someone that's battling cancer wants just one thing, to win the battle. 97% of my friends won't re-post this, but 3% will. Let's see who does. Please re-post this in honour of someone who lost their battle, or someone fighting it!♥

I rarely go on facebook and I never post shit up but I was bored and tired and the first thing I look at is this, it makes me so mad that they will post this shit up but they wont donate £2 or whatever to cancer resarch UK or something simallar but they post this utter shit!!!! fucking get out of here

Last edited by The Assassin on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

This stuff (emotional facebook appeals) Empty Re: This stuff (emotional facebook appeals)

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:00 pm

yes. this also irks me.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

This stuff (emotional facebook appeals) Empty Re: This stuff (emotional facebook appeals)

Post by Kryptonite Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

agrred i couldnt give 2 shits about it
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Narwhal Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

This annoys me aswell
Narwhal
Narwhal
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Dont have facebook so never see it lol
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Narwhal Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Lol I don't use it often anyway, I'm more of a Twitter person Very Happy

We are more civilized Very Happy
Narwhal
Narwhal
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

That just annoys me

Hutch
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum