VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Section

2 posters

Go down

Help Section Empty Help Section

Post by Short Circuit Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:00 am

As we only have a puberty for boys and a puberty for girls section, how about a General Body Questions Thread? This way, people can posts questions about things that are not puberty related, such as pubes, cut/uncut, and general things that boys and girls notice about their bodies?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Help Section Empty Re: Help Section

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 am

I dont think it is needed as it just creates usless threads, I mean puberty for boys can cover the little male action it gets and girls can post questions if they choose to in there section.

I think it would just get slighlty more action, yet since both puberty areas are not really active e.g with only you making the majority of questions asked in there it just seems like another area that wont get used that much. Also pubes and cut/uncut would come under boys puberty even though they are silly sort of stuff cause we all know about cut and uncut and is simple to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Wish people would make their mind up about what is and what isnt puberty related! See the pubes thread and see who complained about it not being puberty related FFS
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

It just is not all that puberty related, like most threads on VT are no where near sex ed questions lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 pm

I don't believe I like the puberty sections on VT all that much, but to be honest.. I think that if we let people ask certain questions it might get a little out of hand
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I just think if we let to many questions like this

What should I do with my pubes

How much hair do you have on your body

are you cut/uncut

<p>Do you like being cut/uncut
So I dont think this section would be a good idea cause most of it is not really puberty related

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum