VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Else Moderator Position Available

2 posters

Go down

Everything Else Moderator Position Available Empty Everything Else Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Congratulations to foamy for moving up to Global Moderator. However, him moving up, means that there is a position available.

You must have at least 50 posts, and you must have been around for at least 7 days.

Many people will sign up, so please, don't be too discouraged if you aren't picked.

You must personal message me with a) why you should be a moderator, and b) why you differ from anyone else who is trying out.

Jess might add more rules or things you should talk about.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Everything Else Moderator Position Available Empty Re: Everything Else Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

We will be announcing the moderator by January 20. However, one person has sent me an application. ONE. If 3 more days go by and no more people apply, the mod position will be given.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Everything Else Moderator Position Available Empty Re: Everything Else Moderator Position Available

Post by Jess Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Eric wrote:We will be announcing the moderator by January 20. However, one person has sent me an application. ONE. If 3 more days go by and no more people apply, the mod position will be given.

I got one too, so that makes it two
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Just a reminder, the applications will be closed Friday, so please, get them in as soon as possible, and then we can review them and get the results out as soon as possible
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum