VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime

4 posters

Go down

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime Empty Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Kind of a tech thing, and since there isn't art/design room, I'll put this here.

So I'm going to start doing these as well.
Basically, I'll do any kind of text sig you want, with small images next to, behind, around the text etc...
They will be rectangular (unless you'd like otherwise), and about ~400x125.
Don't look at my signature as an example, they won't look like that. Razz I'll try to upload examples soon.

I only ask that you try to fill out this form in as much detail as possible so I can get it how you want.

Main Text:
Main Text Color:
Main Text Font:
Aux Text if applicable:
Aux Text Color:
Aux Text Font:
Any pictures you'd like by the text:
Background:
Any other notes or things you'd like me to add:

Description of each item listed above: (copy from that)
Main Text: Biggest part of the signature, what people will see first.

Main Text Color: You may post color codes if you want, but make sure they are web-safe or I'll have to guessdimate.

Main Text Font: The font you'd like for your main text. It must be free fore personal use or I will not use it, preferably from [URL="http://www.dafont.com"]here[/URL],
but I'll check out any other site you give me and tell you if I'll use it.

Aux Text if applicable: This usually goes under the main text, and is smaller. If you'd like it differently, please specify.

Aux Text Color: Color of the Aux Text. Once again, if you want, you can give web-safe color codes.

Aux Text Font: Font for the Aux Text, if it's different from the main font.

Any pictures you'd like by the text: These do not include:

• big stocks
  • background images

You don't have to give me the image, but then it'll be up to be to choose what I think will fit best, but I'll try to finalize it with a PM first if I can.

Background: I do not recommend using these, but I'll make it if you want. These will only include gradients or solid color backgrounds. It can be the same as the text, but then I will stroke (go around it with another color so it is readable) your text in whatever color I think is best if not specified. Absolutely no picture backgrounds!

Any other notes or things you'd like me to add: Any specific design requirements, requests, etc...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will upload them here, probably as attached PNGs, and if there is no background, they'll be transparent.
I cannot guarantee when I will have them finished, but hopefully, no longer than a week and a half. I will always try to make these my priority, but again, I can't guarantee anything.
Finally, if you do not like the signature I made you, or just want a little something changed, do not hesitate to ask me! Don't tell me you like it if you really don't, I won't be bothered. However, you must tell me within a week that it (original) is posted here, or I can't go back and fix it.
Also, back links, reputation, or just mentioning me is always nice, but is not necessary of course. Smile

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime Empty Re: Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime

Post by SandWich Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am

who is stoppongTime?

SandWich
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime Empty Re: Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime

Post by Short Circuit Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:02 am

SandWich wrote:who is stoppongTime?

Stopping Time is a Global Moderator on this forum, and if you want a signature making (like the one in orange on my profile, he will gladly make one for you.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Main Text: Silver Assassin
Main Text Color: Blue
Main Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/kremlin-georgian-i-3d.font
Aux Text if applicable: VirtualKid Technical Manager
Aux Text Color: Orange-Preferable a dark orange. Something that would show up nicely on the forums
Aux Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/stenstreet.font
Any pictures you'd like by the text: Some Cartoon spanners something small at either end of the signature. Or you know something that goes with my rank
Background: Transparent
Any other notes or things you'd like me to add: Nothing really. I have seen your key visionary eye and you usually know whats best so you know if you think something does not go or would look better then please feel free to make some changes. Also take your time I know you are busy with a lot of stuff so. Just take your time.

Although do say something so I know you have acknowledged the request.

Overall Thanks Steven

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Basically, Steve. I want a serious one, but I am okay with you playing around and making it creative. Would you be willing?

There are just a few things that I want to be in there.

Main Text: Deirdre
Main Text Color: blue
Main Text Font: your choice
Aux Text if applicable: VirtualKid Administrator and Moderator
Aux Text Color: green
Aux Text Font: your choice
Any pictures you'd like by the text: could you actually put in an orange ribbon?
Background: clear back ground? just words?
Any other notes or things you'd like me to add: "Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer....."

If this is not possible, then I can get more specific.

Last edited by Deirdre on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Maybe if you gave the colors, that would be a bit easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm

how's that?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 pm

StoppingTime wrote:OK.

Have you forgotten about me lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Nope, actually, I just signed on to look at it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Here you go Derri.

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime LZAKa

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 pm

that signature is fantastic.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks, I'm almost done with yours Eric. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 pm

yay.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:36 pm

What did you want to do with that last quote?

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 pm

dude, i really... i don't know. if it doesn't fit, then just don't put it on. it's whatever.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 am

StoppingTime wrote:Here you go Derri.

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime LZAKa

Thanks Steven. Another awesome signature creation.

Also I forgot that where you come "spanners" are called "wrenches". Alas the world and its words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Eric's:

Text Signature Creation by StoppingTime QkBeS

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:24 pm

StoppingTime is THE best sig maker of all time. Proof? Look below my post.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 am

Main Text: Selrahc
Main Text Color: blue
Main Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/beautiful-flaws.font
Aux Text if applicable:
Aux Text Color:
Aux Text Font:
Any pictures you'd like by the text: a viking helmet
Background:
Any other notes or things you'd like me to add:
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum