VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework (silly reason but still)

5 posters

Go down

Homework (silly reason but still) Empty Homework (silly reason but still)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 am

Okay so you know at school when you have homework and you do it and everything goes well right?

Well I did my homework and what not and everything is well.

but see when people dont do it and they get told "oh just hand it in tommorow" or "do it for [insert day here]"

and everything is okay

well we got issued homework on a monday and I was busy on monday night so I thought I will do it for tuesday but during the day we got set to finish of an essay for the next day wedensday (my other homework was due on wedensay) so at the end of the day I took a wonder down to my teacher and I explain to him and what not and he says "well try hard" and " I will be disapointed if you do not hand it in" and I am thinking hold on here so many people dont hand it in and they get away with it and I am left with try hard and I will be dispointe if you dont hand it in. so this really pisses me off.

sorry for the rant

and just to say this was just under a month ago but it still pisses me off royally.

Back to top Go down

Homework (silly reason but still) Empty Re: Homework (silly reason but still)

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am

He probably expects more from you, that's probably why he said that.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 pm

I hate homework, school hours are school hours, and should not interfere with home life
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Fuck teachers man. Read my rant.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I think because you always did your homework before he expects you to do it all the time, because you have gained his respect. He then in return expects more responsibilities to be done.

And the other people that don't do it..they probably don't do well on tests, and the teacher won't care about their work if they don't try.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by justateen Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 am

When the teacher gives the homework in class and I look at it, I understand it. BUT, when I get home I look at and and scratch my head. For some reason I forget the process of solving it. (Its always Geometry)

justateen
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum