VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we make a new thread for each intro?

3 posters

Go down

Why do we make a new thread for each intro?  Empty Why do we make a new thread for each intro?

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm Cam hellow Razz
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Why do we make a new thread for each intro?  Empty Re: Why do we make a new thread for each intro?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy it here Smile (And if I have time, I'll make a gnereic intro thread as well)

Back to top Go down

Why do we make a new thread for each intro?  Empty Re: Why do we make a new thread for each intro?

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Welcome doode.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 am

welcome to VK! (:
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Shouldn't this be locked by know? I mean I have like 250 posts Razz
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

no, not unless you bump it. im just gonna leave these open. there is no reason to lock a thread UNLESS a rule is broken. -looks around- nope. no rule broken here.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum