VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plymouth high school BLOWS

2 posters

Go down

Plymouth high school BLOWS Empty Plymouth high school BLOWS

Post by LigerMan007 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/EXCLUSIVE-Fight-at-Plymouth-High-School-captured-on-film-254634201.html

More ------Ass douchers' starting shit , and then the kid gets knocked the Fuck out ... 
Dumbasses ... Get shit on the news why don't you ? 

It was kinda entertaining to see shit go down .. 

dumbass

Last edited by KarmaChameleon on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive term deleted)
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Plymouth high school BLOWS Empty Re: Plymouth high school BLOWS

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 am

i agree. he should not have left that room, and now all the other teachers are going to have to face consequences because of this.

austin i had to edit some things in your post because some words are offensive to some people and could even be triggering so be careful next time!!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 am

KarmaChameleon wrote:i agree. he should not have left that room, and now all the other teachers are going to have to face consequences because of this.

austin i had to edit some things in your post because some words are offensive to some people and could even be triggering so be careful next time!!

Sorry about that , I don't use that word against Gays , I just used against someone I heavily dislike , I don't use words like that to try and offend people that are gay , sorry if anyone was made uncomfortable by that .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum