VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you again???

3 posters

Go down

Who are you again??? Empty Who are you again???

Post by Miss Who Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Don't you hate it when you learn somebody's name, but then you forget like literally 30 seconds later?  And then you ask another time and they tell you and then you forget again? I do this ALL THE TIME.  And don't wanna ask a third time because then I feel silly!!!!  Then there are two things I do. I'll be all like, "hey guy!" or "wassup girl???"  until somebody else says their name. Or I can just be silly in front of somebody else who isn't them and say, "psssssssst.... can you tell me that person's name???"  Anyways, that irks me about me.
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Who are you again??? Empty Re: Who are you again???

Post by SouthDakota Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Yep. Always happens to me whenever I'm introduced to someone. I have, like, short term memory loss or something. I usually just wait until someone else says their name, then, when I forget again, I repeat that until I remember.
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

i have a similar problem. at taco bell i work drive through a lot, and when i'm not on drive through i go to the back to help them out with dishes so they're not alone, but then i have to walk all the way up the front of the store to take a drive through order. sometimes they start ordering before i can get to the machine, so i have to ask them to repeat it again... and then if i mis-hear something... i have to ask again. you can hear frustration levels.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum