VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Moderator Position Available

Go down

Possible Moderator Position Available Empty Possible Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm

As our staff count has taken a recent nose dive we went from seven to four and we were only expecting one to leave. Now remember that we may only be taking applications to pick moderators later on because we may or may not need moderators here. This position would be able to moderate the entire the forums. Please make sure that you check other in the box and say "mod the whole forums" and then follow the directions. There is no minimum post count rule on this, but please click here to apply. (Go ahead and check the 50 posts mark."
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Possible Moderator Position Available Empty Re: Possible Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Attention:

We are hiring. We need someone who will help make the boards active again. Please apply! The minimum post limit is 25, and there is no join date limit!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Possible Moderator Position Available Empty Re: Possible Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm

This position is being closed. Thank you for the person who applied
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum