VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illness

4 posters

Go down

Illness Empty Illness

Post by Short Circuit Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

IF you found out your best friend in real life, is HIV positive, would it change the way to treat them, or would you no longer be friends?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Illness Empty Re: Illness

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Would it change the way I treated them? Absolutely not. If they're my best friend, they'll have my complete support no matter what. And if they're HIV positive, then I'm not going to abandon them--instead, I'm going to stand there beside them, defend them, and help them through such a trial as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:49 pm

i agree ^^^ that's what best friends are supposed to do; be there for you when nobody else is and help you with your troubles.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:54 pm

of course it would not change the way i feel about them. i couldn't imagine the kind of person who would treat them differently!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Nope, I'd still treat them the same, they're still my best friend.
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum