VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Real or not?

+2
Selrahc
Short Circuit
6 posters

Go down

UFOs, Real or not? Empty UFOs, Real or not?

Post by Short Circuit Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Most people have heard stories of UFOs and such, but do you think they are real?

This is a computer generated version of events that happened over Pheonix, Az on 13th March 1997. It was witnessed by over 10,000 people, from "Bob" in the suberbs, to the Marshall in charge of the town.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

UFOs, Real or not? Empty Re: UFOs, Real or not?

Post by Selrahc Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:05 pm

I think they're not real. If aliens really have came to earth, wouldn't they land and introduce themselves?
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm

How do you know they havent, and the governments around the world have not covered the stories up?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Why would they?
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Selrahc wrote:I think they're not real. If aliens really have came to earth, wouldn't they land and introduce themselves?

how do you think that would go?

"Hi, I know I'm this really sttrange looking creature that you've probably never seen before, but I speak English just like everything else ever and we want to say that you have a nice place here.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

well , WE live in big world we don't quite understand it all , statistically their should be millions of other life bearing planets ....
but you could also say the NWO want you to believe in a alien threat , go crazy , UNITE AS ONE GOVERNMENT and fight a nonexsitint enemy .... I worry about 4th demensoinal creatures (AKA DEMONIC Forces) infultratieing our society and TRYING to take over our world and or rule .... just my 2 bits
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by penis Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

While I certainly believe in the POSSIBILITY of UFO's being extraterrestrial spaceships, the scientific facts just don't add up to me. Considering that fact that it would most likely have to be a spacecraft capable of traveling at the speed of light, I highly doubt they're extraterrestrial spaceships. I believe there is life--possibly even intelligent life--out there somewhere, but the chances of us even being ABLE to contact each other, let alone for them to come to our planet, are slim to none. I leave you with this to consider: Look up in the night sky at the stars. Most of the stars you are seeing no longer even exist, you are merely seeing light they may have shed 1000 years in the past, only arriving now because they are lightyears away from earth. Given items such as that, I highly doubt that we have been contacted by extraterrestrials, as cool--or frightening--as it may be.

penis

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Guest wrote: Considering that fact that it would most likely have to be a spacecraft capable of traveling at the speed of light,.

Speed is not a issue - Quantum Tunneling and Demnsinal travel makes trillions of miles instant from 12th dimensional STRING Quantum Physics , not hatin , but its just a part of physics that if you manipulate a quantum string you can go ANY WHERE !!!!
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 pm

UFO's are SO totally real.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm

i believe...
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm

No, I do not think UFO's are real. I'll believe it when I can verify myself with utter certainty they exist.
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 pm

now that i think about it... every UFO is real. whether or not it belongs to an alien is the debatable part.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

KarmaChameleon wrote:now that i think about it... every UFO is real. whether or not it belongs to an alien is the debatable part.
Sorry, I should have specified that it was the alien part I was questioning.
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum