VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac or PC?

2 posters

Go down

Mac or PC?

Mac or PC? I_vote_lcap0%Mac or PC? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mac or PC? I_vote_lcap100%Mac or PC? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Mac or PC? Empty Mac or PC?

Post by Selrahc Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Do you guys prefer Mac or PC?

For me, I like PC better.
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Mac or PC? Empty Re: Mac or PC?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 pm

PC for me

Back to top Go down

Post by SosbanFach Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

This has, I'm afraid, stumbled along another pet irritation of mine - the 'Mac or PC' debate. I can't for the life of me understand why some distinction must be made between these two personal computer platforms, and yet anything besides Mac OS is generally lumped into the 'PC' category. I suppose what I'm getting at is that a Mac is a PC - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux, BSD etc. are all used for personal computing, and all provide more or less the same functionality. On the other hand, I have to hand it to Apple on the marketing front; that iPod is now synonymous with personal entertainment, and Mac has its own subcategory in the personal computing market shows that they are doing something right on that front!

Anyhow, moving on from that little mini-rant (I'm a pedantic sod)… I answered PC, my virtue that the machine which I do my work on, use for entertainment and so on is not made by Apple, nor is the software making up its operating system. Still, I wouldn't mind an Apple computer because they're bloody shiny!, except they cost far too much for the hardware provided.
SosbanFach
SosbanFach
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum