VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gender roles

4 posters

Go down

gender roles Empty gender roles

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 pm

i find extreme gender roles to be discusting. for example, "if you don't love football you're gay!." i admit i am very feminine and that's okay because as long as others like me, then it's gonna all be okay.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

gender roles Empty Re: gender roles

Post by Selrahc Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:11 pm

I totally agree. Just because you don't like football, that doesn't mean you're gay. It just makes no sense...
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I used to play football but I traded for BANd and arts and such ... I do not regret I am a EMOTIONAL guy and It seems unfair that I have to classifyed becuase Im a guy , as a football player ; yes Im almost 6' yes Im almost 200 pounds AND yes I can Wrestle and fight Like a champ , But does it really mean I have to LIKE those things , I am mausclin but I am just as loving and kind as a STARIOTYPICAL girl so i mean its just really stupid how I have to go to school with a bunch idiots and fools , and their is few people I can relate to .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Growing up, I didn't like sports. Therefore, the logical conclusion for others was that I was weird. So they made me an outcast simply because I didn't live up to the expectation that guys are supposed to obsess over and go nuts over sports. This world's society is so messed up... Yeah, I'm gay, but that's not WHY I don't like sports. I don't like sports just because I don't think they're interesting, other than soccer. And I suck at sports--oh no, god forbid I'm a guy who isn't an amazing athlete. Gender roles. Yay for society's horrible expectations on us..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I was once told I'd make a great guy. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean and whether I should be offended or not.
Alexandra
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum