VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free write.

+2
Darth Pyrinikon
KarmaChameleon
6 posters

Go down

free write.  Empty free write.

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 pm

I’m sorry. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t stand to see you like this. I can’t stand to have you feel like that to me. I want you to be happy. But most importantly, I want you to stay healthy. If that means saying goodbye to you, then you need it. If it means burning my problems away, you need it. I love you, I loved you, and I will continue to love you. You deserve more. You are more than just a scar to me. I know I mean so little to you but you need what is best for you, and if I’m just another pill, if I’m just another scar, if I’m just another boy, then I need to be gone. I’ll pack my baggage from your mind, and I’ll move out. I can move along like you need to be, but you can still stay in my mind and my heart, free rent. You’ll always be there, you need to stay, you keep me sane.

You keep me who I am. It’s too soon to tell if you changed my for the good, but i’m certainly changed. I’ll miss you in my life, and I’ll miss you in my conversations. I’ll miss seeing your eyes, your smile, your hair. I’ll even miss seeing your damn freckles. I’m a weirdo, and I suppose you deserve someone who is sane and able to keep you in his life without complaint. I hate you for making me love you. You keep me running back for more agony. While my reflection is my enemy, your picture is my savior. When I’m gone from your life, I know you won’t miss much, you know, since I can be easily replaced, and I know you can be happy. I’m just a selfish jerk who deserves everything that is coming to me. I love you, and I just want us to be happy, and if that means being happy separate, without me in your life, then this needs to be done.

Adieu. You know who you are.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

free write.  Empty Re: free write.

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Wow, this captures alot of raw emotion. I love how you used the free-verse style of poetry, at least thats how I see it. I like it. Keep up the writing Smile ~Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 pm

thanks cam. i really needed to get my emotions out.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

any thoughts, kyle?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Yeah um i liked it as well Cam i thought Eric put like his feeling's in this one that's what makes it a very good you put your heart and soul (in my perspective) and put a lot of hard work (again in my perspective)

Last edited by Cali Love on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change something)
Galvenite
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 pm

it took like 10 minutes.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Wow, that's really, really touching Eric.
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 am

WOW!

How to look into someones heart in one poem. I like it, and wish I could express myself like this.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 pm

more where this comes from.....
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Impossibility Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 am

I think you made this a blog entry too. It really kills me to read this. It's really well written.

Double Impossibility
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum