VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with relationship.

4 posters

Go down

problems with relationship.  Empty problems with relationship.

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am

Okay, so if you were talking to me about my personal life for at lesat 10 seconds you know i'm getting over a break up. so like I was dating this girl and lately I think I've been flirting with her, and I don't think it's right because she's dating someone new. she doesn't seem to care, but i think in order to move on (which i really don't want to do, nor do i think i can) i think i need to stop. what do you guys think? is it wrong?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

problems with relationship.  Empty Re: problems with relationship.

Post by Sapphire Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

If you don't feel its right, then why are you doing it?
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:18 am

It's going to be hard to move on eric, but it is wrong and for her not to care if you do makes it even more wrong. And belive you can move on eric, i know you can do this!

-kryptonite
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:19 am

but what if i think that there is still hope for us?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:13 am

Its hard to move on when your still in love with the person you broke up with, but as hard as it is, you have to. When a relationship does not work the first time, there is virtually no hope of it working the second or third times either.

If she is already dating someone else, then she has moved on, and its time you did too. I am sorry for being so blunt, but a relationship has to be a 2 way street, it never works when its a one way direction.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 pm

but what if i still think there's a possibility?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey bro I know I'm a little late on this post...but I'm in a similar situation. I haven't let go of things. I can't date a girl because her ex-boyfriend did some stuff to her which I've been helping her through, because I'm the same age as him and she's younger than me. I really do love her and would never do anything to hurt her and I promised her that. The only problem is her and I can't date. She still likes and cares about me now but guys flirt with her all the time because she is crazy beautiful. I know what their intentions are and they aren't good. So I just flirt with her but I can't move on bro. Is she married? Nope...then don't feel bad about it...it's your decision man. but how much do you care about her? Think about that too. It's up to you now. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down