VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aesthetic suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Aesthetic suggestion Empty Aesthetic suggestion

Post by foamy Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 pm

*This will probably unclear or long so be warned*

My suggestion is actually relatively minor but it takes a while to explain. Let's say if you mistype the web address as "VirtualKid.org/flrum" where the "forum" is misspelled. It takes you to a page where it's as blank as my stare. All it is is a white page with "you can return to the index" in small font in te upper left hand corner. My suggestion is to simply add something there so it's not as bland and empty.

Feel free to shoot this down if you don't want to.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic suggestion Empty Re: Aesthetic suggestion

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

I like that. I will look around the admin panel and the forumotion help site for that!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm

There is possibly a way to maybe make something appear as I have seen a code for something either what you are exactly suggesting or something similar.

I will take a look around and forward what I find to the admins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum