VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11. The day America was bullied.

+8
Vulpes
prob1996
Ninja Yellow Monkey
The Anonymous Man
Jess
Short Circuit
Darth Pyrinikon
KarmaChameleon
12 posters

Go down

Hmm?

9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_lcap31%9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_lcap50%9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_lcap6%9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_lcap13%9/11. The day America was bullied.  I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

9/11. The day America was bullied.  Empty 9/11. The day America was bullied.

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 pm

I was inspired to make this thread after debating with the gmod Kyle. So, do you guys think it is a conspiracy? Why or why not?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

9/11. The day America was bullied.  Empty Re: 9/11. The day America was bullied.

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 pm

definatly not why would the government kill thousands of its own people?
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

9/11. The day America was bullied.  Empty Re: 9/11. The day America was bullied.

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Well, that is a good point. Anyone care to argue?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 am

Firstly, IF you have 1hr 30 mins to spare, watch this TV programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGLp5TAVpQ

After the fiasco of Iraq, where America and Britain got approval to invade on the grounds of WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction), and NONE were found, we needed justification to go into Afghanistan and Iraq. The UN would not give it. So IMHO, the brits and yanks came up with a plan to get the world behind them.

Here is the conspiracy theory as defined by Wiki:

The most prominent conspiracy theory is that the collapse of the World Trade Center and 7 World Trade Center were the result of a controlled demolition rather than structural weakening due to fire.[5][6] Another prominent belief is that the Pentagon was hit by a missile launched by elements from inside the U.S. government[7][8] or that a commercial airliner was allowed to do so via an effective stand down of the American military.[9][10] Motives cited by conspiracy theorists include justifying the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, and geostrategic interests in the Mideast, including pipeline plans launched in the early 1990s by Unocal and other oil companies.

I know some people will think that their own government would never attack its own people, but would the end justify the means?

My head is spinning with this subject, and I cant put in words what I am thinking. Just remember 4 years later, when interest on this "war" started to flag, Britain had the 7/7 incident, which got the whole world interested again.

When there have been more posts, I will reply giving MY thoughts on what is said.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 am

No way. It was a terrorist attack, not an attack by our own government..:/
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 pm

A poll was taken in 17 countries asking who did the bombing, only 46% said Al Qaida did it, oddly, more people think it was the Americans Military that did it
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Polls prove nothing in debates. If you took a poll of all the countries in the world who want to see Israel wiped off the map, and the majority agreed, does that make it right?

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Or does it make it correct? Good point. I believe we had no idea.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anonymous Man Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:36 am

I'm not really sure, but.... it happened. So why really worry about it?

The Anonymous Man
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Our government is building a memorial for it, and they also destroyed some of our own defenses by exploding half the pentagon. There is also proof of Al Quaida, with not just pastport proof, but also recording proof. There is no way that our government would kill and dismantle it's own country, so I think it's in the past so lets just honor this event with prayer to the dead.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 pm

you do know that if you ask someone in Afghanistan if they knew what 9/11 was they probably wouldn't know right? their government covered it up. now why would they do that? they wouldnt just do it for no reason. answer that.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Carter wrote:you do know that if you ask someone in Afghanistan if they knew what 9/11 was they probably wouldn't know right? their government covered it up. now why would they do that? they wouldnt just do it for no reason. answer that.

Proof please. And I highly doubt at least some wouldn't know what really happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 am

People in Afghan just want to prove their country worthy, and yes their country did try to cover it all up, but some people there truly are innocent. I don't really understand what all you said, but the american government has gathered proof from the military that they at least tried to cover it all up. Although this is not the only country that was involved, because the Al Quaida is a wide span group, and truthfully why punish ALL of the people in Afghan when some weren't even apart of it. We should try harder on pin pointed the group of people rather than a country of people.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 pm

I not blaming the country, I'm blaming THE GOVERNMENT of the country.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 pm

the government had nothing to do with it, or the the group's actions, and yes if you're asking the American military gathered proof from Osama's hideout when they killed him. It stated all the missions they created under his command, not the governments. we cannot just assume or blame them. Especially when we have gathered this substantial amount of information and evidence.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by prob1996 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I say no, because as much I love my country, this is the US GOVERNMENT we're tallking aobut. This government can't even run the Post offices correctly and you're trying to tell me that they organized, plan and executed a massive operation that killed thousands of their own people and then contstructed a massive cover up in this media age and they CAN'T deliver my mail on time??????!!!!!!
prob1996
prob1996
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:25 pm

prob1996 wrote:I say no, because as much I love my country, this is the US GOVERNMENT we're tallking aobut. This government can't even run the Post offices correctly and you're trying to tell me that they organized, plan and executed a massive operation that killed thousands of their own people and then contstructed a massive cover up in this media age and they CAN'T deliver my mail on time??????!!!!!!

Yes the mail thing is partially the government's doing they didn't make the postal services do what they did to cut back on money.....the Postal service did that

Although I do agree that our county would never dismantle our government like that, because they would ultimately loose their jobs as government officials if they did
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpes Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

I voted yes, but I meant maybe to kind of. I would link you to evidence that the government seems to be taking control slowly. But this gosh-damn time restriction won't let me. So for now I'll leave you with what I think- Sorry no evidence till the link.
Vulpes
Vulpes
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:18 am

I think allot of Americans will be shocked when all these secret files get de-classified in a 100 years or so.

Our Governments are NOT as friendly and nice as you all think they are.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:36 am

Kyle wrote:I think allot of Americans will be shocked when all these secret files get de-classified in a 100 years or so.

Our Governments are NOT as friendly and nice as you all think they are.

I know our government is trying to take control and has many files about each and every one of us, but if they were trying to take control then they would blown up towns and different cities that would fight back, they wouldn't crash an airplane into the pentagon a building that hold weapons they can use to attack with.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm

the illuminated ones act in strange ways.... we are not its people .....
not even its own species .... if you could call it that
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~~Travis~~~ Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Conspiracy,

I use to believe the twin towers collapsed on their own but after watching several documentaries and many videos surrounding the controversial "white puffs of smoke", I'm starting to take both accounts into consideration(lol me trying to sound smart).

But really, I refused to believe the government would do something like this- impossible I thought. But one night I was listening to a documentary on Youtube and heard this- (not word for word but) "There were reports that trucks would drive into the basement of the WTC overnight and nobody knows why- and this was happening weeks prior to the attacks" This had me to believe it could have been likely the collapse was a controlled demolition. I don't believe this entirely but again- I'm pretty convinced.

Also another mystery of 9/11 was the crash of flights 77 and 93.

Did a missile REALLY hit the Pentagon? And what happened to flight 77- no way could a plane that size sweep clean through a concrete structure! But then again, witnesses did report seeing an AA plane fly over the highway, striking 5 light poles and go into the building.

And Flight 93- don't get me started. I really do want to believe that those passenger really saved our country. But where did the plane go on impact? Nothing was left at the crash site but a giant crater with little remains. It's weird, now there was debrie recovered from the plane recovered from the area- but how do we know the government didn't just set it there for us to discover?

Things that could have also happened on 9/11

• Rouge planes- planes disguised as commercial airliners- note the underbelly of flight 175
  • planes landed safely- discretely- passengers go into hiding
  • I also remember reading that the government removed nearly 200 Pentagon surveillance cameras on the day of 9/11...

There is no way you could rule out government involvement in 9/11.

That's all I really know about 9/11 and I never really went in-depth with it but this is what I know.
~~~Travis~~~
~~~Travis~~~
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:19 pm

People who make conspiracy movies ake a fortune.  It was that way for the Kennedy assasination, and I'm sure way before that.  In the video/internet world where anyone can publish a "documentary" you need to be real careful of your sources.  Not to mention the profits from sensationalism on late-night TV.
Cody
Cody
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 am

Cody wrote:People who make conspiracy movies ake a fortune.  It was that way for the Kennedy assasination, and I'm sure way before that.  In the video/internet world where anyone can publish a "documentary" you need to be real careful of your sources.  Not to mention the profits from sensationalism on late-night TV.
amen. 

two years later and this thread is still going. i am pretty sure that this isn't an inside job anymore, though i have many reasons to believe it is.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo304 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:14 am

I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little sick that this was even brought up.  All of the "evidence" that has ever been presented saying that it was an inside job has been proven to be circumstantial at best.  But to whoever said the Government couldn't plan something like this, they had simulators running situations like that months before it happened.  If anyone wants to point blame, it has to be at the lack of cooperation between agencies of the government.  Because we did have information before it happened, and there are analysts that have come out and said that they knew something bad was gonna happen and the different agencies would not work together.

Back on the subject of conspiracy, the government would not do this to their own people.  I agree the war in Iraq was pointless (and there's evidence that Bush tried to pin it on Saddam Hussein even after Al Qaeda had taken responsibility, that's another story for another time), but the war in Afghanistan was warranted.  It was not war WITH Afghanistan, though, it was war IN Afghanistan.  Wow, sorry tangent, but regardless, it was not a conspiracy theory and there is no solid proof that it was.
Echo304
Echo304
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down