VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you look for.....

3 posters

Go down

What do you look for..... Empty What do you look for.....

Post by Short Circuit Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

.... when your after a g/f or b/f?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

What do you look for..... Empty Re: What do you look for.....

Post by Princess Sarah Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

I look for confidence, but not them being cocky. I also look for if theyre nice and stand up for what they believe in, even if everyone disagrees with him. I also look for good hygiene. They don't have to be like, smokin hot. They just need to take care of themselves. So yup! That's what I look for

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrTisMissy Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 am

I'm a gamer chick so I look for a guy that can accept that. I like funny and dorky guys but they have to have a sweet side to them too. Good hygiene and a nice smile. Smile

With girls I'm the feminine one so I need a girl that can be there for me when I need her and be there for me to lean on. I like her to be sweet but also be serious. I don't want her sugar coating things. Hygiene like always is a plus. Lol. But yeah.

Both have to like/love me for me and not try to change me. Smile
RawrTisMissy
RawrTisMissy
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum