VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do in a Mental Crisis

Go down

What to do in a Mental Crisis Empty What to do in a Mental Crisis

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:51 am

A few things to do while you are having a mental crisis.

1.) Go ahead and post about it. We can always talk back to you.

2.) Talk to a friend or a parent or someone that you honestly thing you can trust. This can help you get your feelings out.

3.) Read a book. Get on the internet, do something to help get you mind off of it.

5.) Talk to a school counselor. They are there for you, waiting. That's their job, and they were trained for it.

6.) Just relax. Relax in your bed, on the couch, in the grass. Just think about something different.

7.) Reasonably confront your problem, whether it's a person or even your
self. Violence is just the easy way out. It will get you no farther and
will only come back to double the mental low that you're experiencing.

8.) Try to move on from it. You can easily be happy in your life if you can find the problem in it and nip it out of there.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum