VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available

Go down

Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available Empty Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Hello VirtualKid Members!

This is your head admin, Deirdre speaking. With our moderator Kryptonite asking to be relieved of his puberty section moderation access, this leaves a spot open. This could be a male or a female.

The requirements are:

You have to be mature

You have to have 50 posts

You have to have been a member for a month.

Please submit your applications to the following link... http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/d88GlEap3X5

Realize that if no one fits the position we are not required to pick anyone. The applications have no set date on when they are closing.

You'll get this wonderful face
Thanks!
~Deirdre Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available 3196454442
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available Empty Re: Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Applications are now closed, we will be reviewing them tonight and will announce it sometime soon. Remember we don't have to hire anyone if we don't see fit.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available Empty Re: Puberty Section Moderator Postition Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:38 pm

We decided not to hire anyone for this job, but we will keep the applications for future preferences.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down