VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is to blame?

2 posters

Go down

who is to blame? Empty who is to blame?

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 am

in the united states terrible downfall of their own economy
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

who is to blame? Empty Re: who is to blame?

Post by Alexandra Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

I watched a video about this. I'm not taking everything about it to heart, but I believe society collapse is a natural thing that is inevitable. As to whether this is the real thing or not, I don't know. If it is, it's happened pretty quickly. I think of society as a tower with the leaders on top. There needs to be a bigger base with the common people happily doing there small roles (yeah, when does that ever happen, the individual life is more important, isn't it?) Well, if everybody wants to be on top, the tower could collapse. I think it's still the bottom that has the power, no matter what type of government.
Alexandra
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum